The New CEO Mastery Show is here!
Subscribe to our Youtube Here
Spotify and Itunes Music coming tomorrow!
First Episode Tomorrow Thursday Oct 7th!
Since we like to go BIG, we’ve collected for you the most world renowned experts on every topic you’ll need to grow and master your business.
So far interviews for you include:
- Krista Mashore has grown to $19M in 3.8 years, she explains how she uses Social to Sell
- David Asarnow has built three $10M+ businesses, how he creates leads for his sales reps through automation.
- Mark Moss long time investor now has 18,000,000 views on Youtube teaching investing, what you can learn about generating greater wealth.
- Thomas Douglas CEO of the top 1% of Managed Service Providers in the US, teaches the biggest mistakes companies are making with IT that costs both productivity and profitability.
- Mara Glazier voted the World’s Best Female Direct Response Copywriter, giving tips on how to better use your email to generate the highest ROI from your marketing.
- Rachel Pedersen reaches over 13 million people a month with these helpful tips on organic content.
- Dan Henry has sold over $25 million in consulting, he educates on the crossover from traditional marketing into the digital world, the similarities that will make you excel.
If you thought that was impressive it just keeps going!
- Pedro Adao invented The Challenge so you can win more clients in 5 days than you would in 5 months using his formula.
- Steve Sims throws the biggest benefits and parties around the world including for people like Elton John and Elon Musk
- Ramon Ray works with the Fortune 50 creating meaningful content
- Wifi Bosses spend six figures a day on Facebook ads and they’re only in their twenties
- Luis Garcia sold his first company for 7 figures before 27yrs old how he leveraged social media to grow
Seriously, there are still 6 more that I’ve recorded and will all be releasing over the next few weeks.
Get subscribed to our youtube channel right now!
If you prefer, you can also subscribe using iTunes or Spotify tomorrow when the first episode releases.